Alisha’s Reward Scheme
We're excited to introduce Alisha's customer rewards and loyalty program! Now you can earn rewards when you shop with us!
With Alisha's loyalty and rewards program, you collect points which you can trade in for some great savings and rewards!
WAYS YOU CAN EARN:
|Sign up||10 points|
|Order||1 point per £ spent|
|Referrals (for old and new customer)||25 points each|
REWARDS YOU CAN EARN
As you collect Points, you'll become eligible to redeem them for rewards. Here are some of the rewards you can earn.
|Free Standard UK Delivery||75 Points|
|5% off Entire Order||100 Points|
|Free Express UK Delivery||150 Points|
|10% Off Entire Order||200 Points|
|Free International Delivery||250 Points|
|20% Off Entire Order||400 Points|
These VIP Tiers allow us to award our loyal customers with the opportunity to earn more points based on the number of total points they have already earned.
Terms and conditions
- Points can only be earned through purchases made on www.alishas.co.uk
- Points can only be redeemed on www.alishas.co.uk
- New Referral points are only earned after the new customer has made their first purchase
- After Reward has been redeemed and customer has received the relevant discount code, only one discount may be used per order
- The discount code can only be used by the customer whom redeemed the code
- If the delivery method selected and delivery method redeemed through our reward scheme are different we will dispatch the item using the method for which the reward was eligible for (ie standard delivery voucher code used for express delivery we will send out standard delivery and vice versa).
- If a refund is processed the amount of points originally earned from the refunded items will be deducted from the account. If the points are no longer available for deductions and have been used in the meantime we will deduct the monetary value of the reward off the Refund.
- We are continuously looking at new ways to benefit our customers and improve customer’s shopping experience so the method of earning points, spending points and the membership tier may be subject to change.